IMG Speakers Talent Spotlight – Year In Review
– TV Personality, Entertainer, Author and Businessman Steve Harvey
– Legendary Hockey Player, Author and Businessman Wayne Gretzky
– San Francisco 49ers Quarterback Colin Kaepernick
– Business Guru and TV Personality Jen Groover
– ESPN and ABC College Football Analyst and Legendary NCAA Football Coach Mack Brown
– Celebrity Fitness Trainer, Author and Creator of The People’s Bootcamp and WaveShape Adam Rosante
– International Supermodel and Political Refugee Kiara Kabukuru
– Wichita State University Men’s Basketball Coach Gregg Marshall
– MLB Network and FOX Sports Analyst Harold Reynolds
– Steve Harvey, Peyton Manning, Robin Roberts and Lindsey Vonn were featured in BizBash, a top industry trade press, as among the most popular conference speakers.
– Steve Harvey was on the cover of Campus Activities Magazine. Check out the article “Carving A Piece of Entertainment History.”
– On the heels of her US Open victory this summer, Michelle Wie was featured on the cover of Golf Digest, the first female golfer to earn the cover spot since 2008.
– International Tennis Player and Entrepreneur Maria Sharapova was featured on the cover of Self magazine. Check out Maria’s guide to life success.
– Vanity Fair named New York Giants wide receiver Victor Cruz the #1 best dressed player in the NFL. New York Rangers goalie Henrik Lundqvist was named to their best dressed list as well.
– The Wall Street Journal highlighted Real Estate Agent and Star of Bravo’s Emmy-nominated Million Dollar Listing New York Ryan Serhant.
– Sports Business Journal profiled Motivational Speaker and Businessman Bonner Paddock. Check out the inspirational story of Bonner realizing his gift is to help others.
– Peyton Manning, Novak Djokovic, Li Na and Maria Sharapova were included on Forbes’ 100 Most Powerful Celebrities list.
– Jay Bilas, Ato Boldon, Julie Foudy and Scott Van Pelt were featured in Sports Illustrated’s Twitter 100.
– Model and TV Personality Chrissy Teigen was featured on the cover of Sports Illustrated’s Swimsuit 2014, its 50th anniversary issue.
– Motivational Speaker and Author Matt Long was featured in Campus Activities Magazine. Check out the piece here.
– International Athlete and Olympic Gold Medalist Lindsey Vonn was featured in February’s edition of Self magazine. Check out her tips on “How to Be Fearless” and go behind the scenes of her photo shoot!
– Steve Harvey and his wife Marjorie “Share the Love” in Essence magazine. Take a look at their cover story here.
– The Wisdom of Faith by Bobby Bowden
– Act Like a Success, Think Like a Success by Steve Harvey
– Everybody’s Got Something by Robin Roberts
– What CEOs Say You Need To Know To Get Ahead by Betty Liu
– Good Food – Fast! by Jason Roberts
– Denver Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning had a huge year. He was named the Sports Illustrated Sportsman of the Year, won the NFL MVP for his fifth time (a league record) and is currently the NFL’s all-time leader in career touchdown passes.
– Tom Bergeron, Phil Keoghan and Erin Andrews were each nominated for a 2014 Emmy Award.
– Michelle Wie, Peyton Manning and Maria Sharapova were winners at the 2014 ESPY Awards.
– Winners at the Daytime Emmy Awards included Steve Harvey as well as Robin Roberts and the entire cast of ABC’s Good Morning America.
– Mike Breen, James Brown, Bob Costas, Greg Gumbel, Rick Neuheisel, Harold Reynolds, Jimmy Roberts, Jeremy Schaap and Michele Tafoya were all nominated for The 35th Annual Sports Emmy Awards.
– Robin Roberts was awarded the 2014 Walter Cronkite Award for Excellence in Journalism.
– Tony La Russa, Lisa Leslie and Lindsay Davenport were each inducted into the Hall of Fame of their respective sport this past year.
A Social Year: #IMGInspires